Russian Federation is one of the most interesting markets in Eurasia and it is can be really interesting for producers and traders representing a lot of countries and wide range of industries. It is importanit to know that Russian Federation is a member of a multinational associaton - Eurasian Econimic Union (EAEU).
On the moment, this association includes the following full member states:
- The Russian Federation (population - 146 000 000, GDP PPP - 4 trillions USD, 2017),
- The Republic of Kazakhstan (population - 15 000 000, GDP PPP - 486 billions USD, 2017),
- The Republic of Belarus (population - 9 500 000, GDP PPP - 157 billions USD, 2017),
- The Republic of Armenia (population - 2 800 000, GDP PPP - 28,3 billions USD, 2017),
- The Republic of Kyrgyzstan (population - 4 800 000, GDP PPP - 28 billions USD, 2017).
This union means common custom and certification system of Union and free access and trade inside the Union.
As in any country or in multinational association, in Russia and in EAEU there are clear and well hard and fast rules regulating the introduction of products and services to the market, the custom clearance, the opening of a branch or representative office, etc. It is difficult and sometimes hardly possible to ensure the products import , without knowledge of the specifics of these requirements and of the common practice as well as local languages.
Professionals of the Global Expert Group will help you to define and fulfill clearly what shall be done with certification in the scope of applicable legislation or corporate requirements, as well as provide other support related to entry into these markets.